Society Purposes Supported through Educational Excellence:
1. To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship.
3. To advance the professional interest and position of women in education.
4. To initiate, endorse, and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interests of education and of women educators.
6. To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action.
7. To inform the members of current economic, social, political, and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society.