The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International
Sigma State - Wisconsin
- To unite women educators of the world in a
genuine spiritual fellowship
- To honor women who have given or who evidence a
potential for distinctive service in any field of education
- To advance the professional interest and
position of women in education
- To initiate, endorse, and support desirable
legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interest of education and
of women educators
- To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women
educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women
- To stimulate the personal and professional
growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate
programs of action
- To inform the members of current economic,
social, political, and educational issues so that they may participate
effectively in a world society.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society
International promotes professional and personal growth of women educators
and excellence in education.
Leading Women Educators Impacting Education Worldwide.
Sigma State Links
The International Ad Hoc Arts and Humanities Committee is charged with investigating the interest of members in showing and/or viewing their creative works on an online publication that could include color, sound and motion in 2 and 3 dimensional art, performing arts, photography, literary arts, and crafts. Please take a few minutes to complete this online survey which they have created.
Website Counter HTML