- To unite women educators of the world in a
genuine spiritual fellowship
- To honor women who have given or who evidence a
potential for distinctive service in any field of education
- To advance the professional interest and
position of women in education
- To initiate, endorse, and support desirable
legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interest of education and
of women educators
- To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women
educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women
- To stimulate the personal and professional
growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate
programs of action
- To inform the members of current economic,
social, political, and educational issues so that they may participate
effectively in a world society.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society
International promotes professional and personal growth of women educators
and excellence in education.
Leading Women Educators Impacting Education Worldwide.